Professionals of aesthetic medicine in Doral, Florida talk about the best options for a non-surgical facelift.
Minimally-Invasive Procedures that Accomplish the Same Thing as Facial Surgery
The facelift is a complex surgery that must be done under anesthesia and takes weeks, even months, to fully recover from. It involves lots of stitches, bandages, and downtime. Is it any wonder that not everyone wants to have this done?
While most people love the idea of maintaining a youthful look, they can hardly relish going under the knife. Thankfully, plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine have come a long way in recent years and there are many procedures available today that mimic the results of a full facelift surgery.
Nonsurgical options for facelift and youthful skin will be discussed in the paragraphs below along with benefits and warnings.
All Results of Cosmetic Procedures Are Temporary
First of all, perhaps we should start with the fact that there is no one time treatment to give one a forever youthful appearance. People are still looking for that fountain of youth, but it hasn’t been discovered yet. Any cosmetic procedure comes with risks, and will not last forever. Everything, even our bodies, need continued work in order to maintain.
Skin care and aesthetic procedures are not immune to this rule. These sorts of treatments often provide immediate results, but they will need to be continued to achieve long term effects and continued improvement. These results can last for years!
The Benefits of Non-Surgical Procedures for Cosmetic Purposes
So, if it is such an investment, why go for these procedures as opposed to the full blown facelift surgery? There are many reasons to choose these treatments. A few of the most often discussed reasons are outlined below.
These cosmetic procedures include the following:
- Are non-invasive or minimally invasive.
- Are out-patient procedures.
- Have a quick recovery time.
- Offer quick results.
- Have minimal discomfort.
- Use skin’s natural processes to their advantage.
- Have a lower price point than surgery.
- Can be tailored to individual needs
If a client has a particular medical condition that prevents surgery, they still may be able to enjoy the benefits of these procedures. Clients with particularly sensitive skin can be given treatments that do not involve chemicals or harsh abrasion.
These options make cosmetic treatment available to almost everyone.
Cosmetic Procedures that Provide Youthful Results
There are several cosmetic treatments that can be useful in trying to keep your skin plump, smooth, and evenly toned.
Let’s go over the most popular and easily accessed ones below.
- Botox: This brand name covers a wide range of neurotoxins that can be injected under the surface of the skin. When done by a qualified professional, this relaxes facial muscles and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Dermal Fillers: These injectables add fullness to the face and hands. They contain hyaluronic acid which fills these sagging areas, but also stimulates collagen production.
- Microneedling: This procedure makes nearly microscopic pricks in the skin that stimulates collagen production. It is perfect to refresh rough skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Thread Lift: This procedure actually uses a biodegradable thread to physically lift sagging skin. It is similar to a surgical facelift, but is much, much less invasive.
These are the most common procedures that are similar to facelift. Again, these procedures can be tailored to the individual just as much as a face lift can be, and the recovery time is significantly less.
How To Choose a Clinic
Your health is important, so when you want to have a medical procedure done, whether it is elective or not, you want it to be done properly. There are many people who claim to be able to do botox injections or the like, but every client should do research before they even enter a clinic. If you have had any friends that have had the procedure, ask them for their recommendations.
Check out a clinic’s reviews online before you book an appointment. When you do have a consultation, a full medical history should be taken and you should never feel rushed into a decision. This is about making the client feel more confident in their own skin, not about anyone else’s vision for them.
If the office seems unsanitary or shady, it is definitely not a place you want to have any sort of procedure done. Check the qualifications of the associates at the clinic and you can rest assured that you have made a safe decision. Then you can enjoy the glowing results.
About FaceBeauty Med Spa
Established in Doral, FL in 2016, FaceBeauty Med Spa is here to revitalize your natural beauty. Our certified and professional staff are ready to answer any questions and provide you with excellent service. Call or go online to schedule a visit.